guy (1 Viewer)

bubble_tea

Ranger Stacie said:
I went to his place, and he showed me his work.
Oh, well I guess thats alright then if he's acknowledged that you know where he lives.. hehe, thats pretty sweet..

KfWang

showing you were he lives is more intimate than giving you his number, go for gold.. youve got nothing to loose (except for marks in HSC due to distraction) and a hell of a lot to gain ;)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Ranger Stacie said:
I met this heaps nice guy when I was out on the weekend and I really like him, but I didnt ask him for his number or anything cos I was to scared. But I know where he works, and I know the apartment complex where he lives and
I'm thinkingabout leaving him a note in his mailbox, if I can find out what number it is. WOuld yous be freaked out, if someone did that to you?
Go and see him, he will prob wonder why you came over so you could say something like "I was in the area and thought i'd pop in " and see what happens from there, he must have been interested in you if he took u to his place, go for it, goodluck:)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Go and see him, he will prob wonder why you came over so you could say something like "I was in the area and thought i'd pop in " and see what happens from there, he must have been interested in you if he took u to his place, go for it, goodluck:)

Ahhh, I ended up leaving the note anyway and he didnt call/msg me so I feel like a stalker now!

concession

Respected Member
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
Ahhh, I ended up leaving the note anyway and he didnt call/msg me so I feel like a stalker now!

sorry, i just couldn't read the last two digits

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Ranger Stacie said:
He might still contact you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)