Got Problem?....lets Discuss Here (1 Viewer)

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
the book of 15 past exam papers by patel has some nice hard projectile motion questions

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
lol, i have the coroneos, the patel 15 exams, and the fitzpatrick. Getting the cambridge soon.

Problem:
Coroneos answers are dodgy (i have the old book as well as the new one. Is the new revised 3u course book good?). I was doing a question from the old coroneos, and the initial velocity was like 300 m/s, and the max range somehow was 44cm... I got confused like hell. After a day I realised that the answer was wrong. The answer was also wrong for the previous question. Now I'm too depressed to keep doing that book. i mean seriously. hrmph.

i'm not doing the patel book just yet, will do them for practise. I don't like the fitzpatrick all too much. The questions can be way too hard (esp SHM and projectile motion), and as I'm teaching myself I want to get a good grounding in the basics. I suppose I'll forget about the really hard projectile motion questions right now, first i hafta learn the basics of the trade etc. heheh :)

grimreaper

HSC
Originally posted by evilc
the book of 15 past exam papers by patel has some nice hard projectile motion questions
Yeah the ext 1 50 tips book has good ones with nice worked answers. I know this is an ext 1 forum but the 50 tips ext 2 book has some pretty insane looking questions as well

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Grey Council
lol, i have the coroneos, the patel 15 exams, and the fitzpatrick. Getting the cambridge soon.

Problem:
Coroneos answers are dodgy (i have the old book as well as the new one. Is the new revised 3u course book good?). I was doing a question from the old coroneos, and the initial velocity was like 300 m/s, and the max range somehow was 44cm... I got confused like hell. After a day I realised that the answer was wrong. The answer was also wrong for the previous question. Now I'm too depressed to keep doing that book. i mean seriously. hrmph.

i'm not doing the patel book just yet, will do them for practise. I don't like the fitzpatrick all too much. The questions can be way too hard (esp SHM and projectile motion), and as I'm teaching myself I want to get a good grounding in the basics. I suppose I'll forget about the really hard projectile motion questions right now, first i hafta learn the basics of the trade etc. heheh :)
mate all maths textbooks are gonna have mistakes- its a fact of life. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)