Goodbye Plain English Economics 💔🌹⚰️ (1 Viewer)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
I've come here to announce that I'll be dropping Economics in a couple of weeks and so won't be able to supply any of you with those juicy Plain English Economics papers. By the second half of the year though, my economics teacher for some reason stopped uploading PE Economics papers to our Canvas page so I wasn't able to supply them. This is merely just the nail on the coffin for any more PE Economics on the BoredOfStudies.

Anyway, we have had our laughs, our cries, and our celebrations with Plain English Economics - this is the moment we say goodbye.

😭

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Actually, I should have titled this 'Goodbye free Plain English Economics'. For those of you who aren't freeloaders, you can buy them here for $95 a year: https://plain-english.com.au/.

Still quite a rip-off though for a 4 page word doc a month.

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
I've come here to announce that I'll be dropping Economics in a couple of weeks and so won't be able to supply any of you with those juicy Plain English Economics papers. By the second half of the year though, my economics teacher for some reason stopped uploading PE Economics papers to our Canvas page so I wasn't able to supply them. This is merely just the nail on the coffin for any more PE Economics on the BoredOfStudies.

Anyway, we have had our laughs, our cries, and our celebrations with Plain English Economics - this is the moment we say goodbye.

😭
noooo why

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
noooo why
Crappy teacher and class. We've been put in a seating plan on three separate occasions despite literally being year 11/12 and our teacher dumbs the content down a bit too much for my liking. In total we've got ~30 kids, the most out of all my subjects.

I do like the subject but cause I have to drop a subject due to picking up math ext 2 I chose eco in the end.

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Crappy teacher and class. We've been put in a seating plan on three separate occasions despite literally being year 11/12 and our teacher dumbs the content down a bit too much for my liking. In total we've got ~30 kids, the most out of all my subjects.

I do like the subject but cause I have to drop a subject due to picking up math ext 2 I chose eco in the end.
ahh fair enough that makes sense then

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Disregard the post. I just got my prelim eco mark and I absolutely smashed it, getting second in the year without really trying (~60 in the cohort). This is contrasted with my chem mark, the test I probably studied the most for, which I kind of bombed (by my standards, I still did relatively good). I think I am naturally decent at economics but naturally trash at chem. So bascially I've switched my position and am now keeping eco and dropping chem. I'll keep y'all posted with the recent PE Economics papers.

souli

HSC
Disregard the post. I just got my prelim eco mark and I absolutely smashed it, getting second in the year without really trying (~60 in the cohort). This is contrasted with my chem mark, the test I probably studied the most for, which I kind of bombed (by my standards, I still did relatively good). I think I am naturally decent at economics but naturally trash at chem. So bascially I've switched my position and am now keeping eco and dropping chem. I'll keep y'all posted with the recent PE Economics papers.
yay im so glad you're keeping eco, it's such a goated subject even tho idk wth to research/do for the upcoming research/case study assessment:awesome:

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
yay im so glad you're keeping eco, it's such a goated subject even tho idk wth to research/do for the upcoming research/case study assessment:awesome:
I am so sad I dropped :*(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)