GOOD PHYSICS tutoring college/person (1 Viewer)

dp624

HSC
dude, i'm pretty sure that he teaches all the physics and chem himself. Occasionally we get subs. THat's rare though.

The only other guy is the one next door. But i'm sure he only teaches junior science.
year 11s have some of his old students, i am told

HSC
i havent had him. I think i know who you mean he was there watching us on our first lesson.
They speaker better fluent english than him that's for sure. LOL!

dp624

HSC
i havent had him. I think i know who you mean he was there watching us on our first lesson.
They speaker better fluent english than him that's for sure. LOL!
his english isn't exceptionally bad - it's more than enough to teach and so on
he completeted his hsc here so yeah

dp624

HSC
yea, i agree it's not that bad
oh, wow!
BTW, is he a doctor? =S
i don't think thay duyen is a doctor (he made it into med, but quit or something because he didn't like it and did science? unsure); his wife is a doctor though

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
I heard PEAK Science at Cabra is pretty good. Otherwise, go private or just enrol to Matrix Education.

SiiBooLaH

HSC
for matrix is it only a group study ? can you do it individually??

lam-boi

HSC
my brother and i go peak science in canley heights, the classes are really big, but the class is quiet so the quality of learning isnt affected.

jas12

HSC
hey,

i remember being in your position just last year, all i can say is that work as hard as you can for next few months.Post-hsc and uni is just awesome! And it wont stop once you get your UAIs if just study now. So keep at it

And as for a physics tutor....I went to Matrix last year, but now I'm doing physics tutoring myself. I scored a 95 for physics in the hsc exam. so trust me, i know what I'm doing. The way I teach is very relaxed an informal because i as a student knew that i couldn't learn under pressure or sum1 superior overlooking me.

and as for my rates, i charge basically per visit. i say about an hour but if we set out to finish say 3 sub topics and we've only done 2 when an hour is over, i wont care because i want you guys to ask me questions so that i can help you in the areas you want.

one more thing, i recommend very small groups, because its alot less formal and also you get the opportunity for a discussion which is how you learn 95% of your content.

If you have any questions just give me shout
email: jassimpsons@hotmail.com
mobile: (ill reply back to your email with it ;))

cyazz, and GOOD LUCK!

ewu

HSC
N/A
LOL>. The one that everyone's been talking about is Peak Tuition. It's $20. per lesson. I go there. ANd the teacher is sooooooooo dedicated and a lovely person at heart.
Hi Hanhee or anyone who knows Truong or Peak Tuition's contact details, please let me know, I am looking for a quality tutor or coaching college for my children with affordable prices. I can't afford expensive charges like Matrix, but do not want to waste time and money with bad tutors. Please help. Many thanks. My email address is: johnwu28@yahoo.com.au

ewu

HSC
N/A
my brother and i go peak science in canley heights, the classes are really big, but the class is quiet so the quality of learning isnt affected.
Hi lam-boi, can you tell me the contact details of peak science in Canley Heights? I want my children study there as well. You can email me johnwu28@yahoo.com.au Many thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)