Getting out of BEco/B Social science (1 Viewer)

moogle180

I was offered a place at UNSW for B Economics and i accepted the double degree of BEconomics/BSocial Science but now i want to change my mind and change back to BEconomics on its own. I can't do this over the website so is there any way i can change before the closing date of Friday 28th January????? Please Help!!!!!

Amryllis

HSC
You can't change what you have accepted already. The best you can hope for now is the late round offers,

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Actually, since its the same UAC code, just go to the FCE Student Centre, located in the John Goodsell Building and fill out a "Plan/Program change form"

It'll take around a week for the changes to appear on myUNSW.

moogle180

will they automatically change it then and there??/ will it be on their comps/files before the closing date?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Moogle140 said:
will they automatically change it then and there??/ will it be on their comps/files before the closing date?
not on the spot.

It doesn't matter about closing dates - you've already accepted your offer, you just want to change the program of your degree (and you can do it anytime)

Sumthing

TIME TO KICK YOUR ASS!
HSC
does that mean that you can drop your 2nd degree anytime you want and return to a single?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Sumthing said:
does that mean that you can drop your 2nd degree anytime you want and return to a single?
Yes, although you'd normally do it at the start of an academic year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)