Gee I hope I get in (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
my UAI last year was 78.5 and the cut off for the course I want last year was 71.40. But they look at my GPA now... Do u think I can just get rid of the uni stuff from my UAC application? If I fail this one unit, which was all group assesments do u think it will be too late to change the details on my UAC application... If I don't get into this course I'm going to cry all next year, lol.

Did any one get into ACU via an interview? Like because their UAI/GPA was too low, so they organised an interview to explain why they want to get in so badly?

mishka

HSC
N/A
One of my uni friends I think got into ACU for B Arts because she didn't make the cutoff for B Ed. She went to the uni and begged and eventually got a fee-paying place for B Ed, and I'm pretty sure she's applying for a HECS spot.

I'm not really sure how GPA and all that jazz works, but I'm sure everything will turn out for the best with you. :) Good luck!!

SweetSeasons

HSC
I just got a teach education scholarship interview, if the interview goes well I'm gonna e-mail the course co-ordinator and suck up. I want to teach ind. tech so bad

SweetSeasons

HSC
I GOT IN! I GOT IN! I GOT IN!

I am so very happy right now :D

mishka

HSC
N/A
Hey congratulations!! :D

What course did you get into?? Might see you around next year ;)

SweetSeasons

HSC

Bach of Teaching/Bach of Arts - Secondary Technology

T

talene

good work! i got my first preference too :) do you know which address we mail that UAC slip of paper to? I got into the Nth Syd campus, but on the site it says to mail enrolments to Vic!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)