For those studying Rome... (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
I did rome for the HSC exam last year, and if Agrippina is your focus, then mainly the shorter questions will revolve areounf her life, the way she got to power, how she exerted it, to what extent was she the real leader of rome etc...

The question last year on Augustus i chose were what were Augustus main policies.. a pretty easy question where u talk about the aquaducts, rebulding buildings etc... if u get this question choose it as it is one of the easiest.

They make it out to be like choosing ur questions from the huge booklet is hard - just make sure to plan what u need (personality, a period etc) on maybe the top of the page and follow it - choosing questions is pretty easy as most of them will revolve around other areas u havent studies.

Most questions are mainly worht 25, liek a short answer (3) longer (10) and structed mini essay (12). Most of the essays are worth 25 outright, so try to write about 4-5 pages.

On of my problems in the trials was evidence - make sure u have enuf to talk about, for examplr remembering something basic such as a building is great (primary evidence) and aslo be alert to bias from ancient writers. Ne one needing help just reply or wateva and ill try 2 help you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)