First year science electives? Adv/regular maths? (1 Viewer)

ayj

HSC
N/A
Hi, I'm currently doing Bio SSP, Chem Adv, regular maths, and PSYC1001.

I know it's only been a week but psych is so boring and honestly just doesn't seem like my thing. I understand why psychology is important and a worthwhile discipline to study but I have no patience for fluffiness and to be frank from the lectures I've been to so far (social, forensic psych) it all sounds like B.S.

What would be some alternatives to this subject? I thought about doing physics but I'm afraid that it my workload will become unmanageable.

It's not too late to change right...I could probably just watch the online lectures to catch up?

Also..would it be a huge leap if I did adv maths instead of regular? I did 4-unit so from what I've read in the course notes for MATH1001 it seems like a lot of it's review. The reason I'm doing regular is because I took a gap year so the information isn't very fresh in my mind.

bangladesh

HSC
haha i do ssp chem, ssp bio, advanced maths and psych and i actually think psych has been really interesting so far, it adds another dimension to how you perceive things but i guess its different for everyone.

HSC
haha i do ssp chem, ssp bio, advanced maths and psych and i actually think psych has been really interesting so far, it adds another dimension to how you perceive things but i guess its different for everyone.
I agree. I also thought that nobody could even find it uninteresting lol

OP: I'm doing regular phys, ssp maths, psyc and engg, and, at the moment, I find psyc has alot more workload than phys (which actually had the least so far). Not sure if just because first week tho

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
I agree. I also thought that nobody could even find it uninteresting lol

OP: I'm doing regular phys, ssp maths, psyc and engg, and, at the moment, I find psyc has alot more workload than phys (which actually had the least so far). Not sure if just because first week tho
Same, I have to try find you on Tuesday :p

bangladesh

HSC
SCREW doing ssp maths, I HATE MATHS WITH PASSION. Only did it for the scaling (And still am doing it because it's compulsory) but goodluck! i know like 3 people doing ssp maths

RealiseNothing

HSC
SCREW doing ssp maths, I HATE MATHS WITH PASSION. Only did it for the scaling (And still am doing it because it's compulsory) but goodluck! i know like 3 people doing ssp maths
Are you going to science camp this Friday? There is an amir on the facebook event and I'm wondering if that's you lol.

RealiseNothing

HSC
Actually nevermind it is you, it says on your profile you work at co-op.

I should be pretty easy to find, only Matthew on the event.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)