Finished works (1 Viewer)

Sniffer

Just seeing what u guys have ended up with, post them if u get a pic , im interested to see what you are all up to,

heres mine, feedback would be great!

(Sorry the pics Are Shiaat)

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
photos coming soon

i'm going to set it up and take photos tomorrow.

this is my 100th post! yay :)
but should i be taking pride or shame in this??

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by saladsugery
photos coming soon

i'm going to set it up and take photos tomorrow.

this is my 100th post! yay :)
but should i be taking pride or shame in this??

hmmmmm. that's a good question. i've posted a lot here too...but mostly during trial period cos it was a zone of life-ness and people-ness here. i have nfi what im talking about. i am a walking zombie. 4u english and art major works have ruined my sleeping pattern, or rather my non-sleeping pattern. I AM SO TIRED. the night before 4u english was due, i stayed up till 530 editing and writing reflection statement, and i still haven'thad a break since, cos of art. i'm really worried im not gonna finish in time. i mean, my god, i STILL haven't quite finished taking photo's (though they're digital, not b-n-w so it's not TOOOO bad)...

well i hope no-one else has left their major works till last minute like me.

i'm gonna be so excited when [/if] i finish my art on monday, it's gonna be so exciting for our class. there's only 8 eight of us and all of us have been working pretty hard on our major works (esp, post-trials...) so it;'s gonna be really something.
-jian

good luck again

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
our trials are comparitvely late, they finish this week (i had my hast 2day so i get a 3 day weekend), i've been doing little bits and peices on art but nothing solid really. due monday, before 9 am... hang on a tic... that's... 24 + 24 + 24 + 10 = 82 hours from now. a large chunk of which will be taken up by sleep and a visit to some UTS day (hey, that's a 2 hr drive both ways!!!) on saturday. it hsouldn't be too bad though... i hope... :confused: :confused: :confused:

but anyway, in the closing stages of major works...

good luck everyone!!!!!!!!

---edit---
sorry, just had to use up all the colours.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
haha!! that mustve taken u a long time to write!!

TWO HOURS?!!? oh yeh, that's right, new castle ay? so what about next year, are u gonna move down here?

my 82 hours will be spent taking 4 more digi shots, photoshop SFX'ing, inventing journal entries to write on my major work, writing the entries onto the major work, and printing about 20 photo.s

AFTER THAT i still have to stick all of them onto masonite boards.

so i will be a busy boy this weekend. yuck. i hate this whole work thing, not used to it!!

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
remaining jobs:

* second coat on the masonite boards x 3
* drill holes in boards, screw lead sheeting on (4 screws x 3 boards)
* fit boards for hanging
* hang boards and set up other bit (installation)
* photograph the lot and write instructions
* write relfective whatsit in diary

i think i'll be ok but i'm pissed off cos all i want to do now is rest cos my trials finished today. ARRRRR SLOW DOWWWWWWN!!!!!!!!!

roo

HSC
whoaa looks like you guys are gonna be busy this weekend! good luck again.. hehe poor ppl with no schleep *sigh* and can't even celebrate end of trials!

mine's packed and ready to go now, didn't really want to work on it anymore so glad its over.. wish i could help ya guys! :D

i'll post a pic soon, got my photos from the exhibition developed finally.. ;)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
i have made some progress today. sort of.

i know only have to create seven bits of writing stuff for my sins, and write them onto my masonite boards using whiteout/permanent marker. which i'll do on sunday (hopefully i'll have enough time).

i know, no time for celebration at all. straight after trials i wwas onto 4u eng mw, then straight after that i was onto art mw, so like no rest whatsoever. it totally sux.

and reflection whatsit......WTF?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!! we weren't told anythin about a reflection whatsit!

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
reflections --> not necessary, i just thought i'd do one to wrap it all up.

photos back today, will post soon...

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
oh f*** me...am panicking about unfinished major work 32 hours before it is due...

i am going to stop coming here

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
hahaha yeh met too

I HAVE FINISHED BABY WOOHOHOOOO!!!!

ive just finished doing the wrting on my last sin, sloth, onto the masonite boards and am finishing taking photo's now. i am soiooooo relieved that it's all over......seven hours before the due date!!

haha

well, all u art dudes and chicks out there, i hope it was as good for u as it was for me (duh, the finishing part of it). i can like, stop being anti-social again!
woohoo!
i am really excited im sorry.
im on like very little hours sleep and very little food so my brain's a bit fucked atm.

oh well, good luck to veryone tomorrow. if mine, like cracks in half, or some bastard like steps on my thingy...i think i'll kill myself

haha good nite peoples.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)