Favourite cartoon shows from childhood (1 Viewer)

MysteryMoon

HSC
Oh, the good ol' shows back then...

Though, I'm not sure if there any kids shows that are good nowadays. These days, my younger siblings rarely watch tv anymore.

CaptainPrice

HSC
Oh, the good ol' shows back then...

Though, I'm not sure if there any kids shows that are good nowadays. These days, my younger siblings rarely watch tv anymore.
During a family gathering my younger cousin was pretty much fixated on watching YouTube Let's Plays on his iPad the entire time, while the rest of us played outside.

So it might not be that kids shows are declining in ratings, but rather it's a different time (internet, tablets etc); a lot more different options.

MysteryMoon

HSC
During a family gathering my younger cousin was pretty much fixated on watching YouTube Let's Plays on his iPad the entire time, while the rest of us played outside.

So it might not be that kids shows are declining in ratings, but rather it's a different time (internet, tablets etc); a lot more different options.
That's quite true actually xD. Altho I know that some of the old shows are replayed again on tv too.

Anthel

HSC
N/A
Well if you look at cartoon network now none of classic shows are shown anymore it makes me sad but old shows must be replaced with new ones

123 POSTS...

tofusenpai

HSC
Proud family
Recess
Kim Possible
Totally Spies
One Piece
Pokemon
Oswald
Arthur
Rugratz

P.S when I hear the Rugratz theme song I wanna cry idky

Last edited:
HSC
Clifford the big red dog, Arthur, Fairy Odd Parents, Totally spies, Winx club, Powerpuff Girls, Angela Anaconda, Kim Possible

Does anyone remember catdog lol?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)