Fall Of Rome (1 Viewer)

becky_baby

Does anyone have notes on the careers of Crassus, Pompey, Cicero, Brutus and Octavian.. or notes on the women of that period: Servilia, Fulvia, and Octavia??
Any notes would be heaps appreciated! :uhhuh:

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
By the looks of the personalities, it's probably 78-28BC: Fall of the Roman Republic.

Basically my notes on Pompey are just from the (dreaded) Bradley textbook. It's pretty good on following his career. If you have that textbook then my notes would probably be useless to you. *shrugs* sorry!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
i wouldn't think you'd really need to know lotsa detail on Crassus, Brutus or the women - they've never asked a question on them (and i know tina that that doesnt mean they cant) and its not likely that they will, they just arent focused on by the syllabus.
as to the others, im in the same boat as tina_goes_doo unfortunately.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Ive got a fair bit thats from uni, umm, if you havent already get appian's civil wars, h.h. scullard's from the gracchi to nero and plutarch's makers of rome.

if you still need it ill type it up tonight after im done with my uni work and upload here or to the bos servers.

Last edited:

da_butterfree

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Ive got a fair bit thats from uni, umm, if you havent already get appian's civil wars, h.h. scullard's from the gracchi to nero and plutarch's makers of rome.

if you still need it ill type it up tonight after im done with my uni work and upload here or to the bos servers.
could you mail it to me too please?

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
It is good to learn Caesar, Crassus and Pompey in detail because its basically a certainty there will be a quesiton on one of them.

I could really use those notes too asylum...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Ok, since noone seems to respond to my pm's

Use my msn, or email me with an adress i can email you the notes.

asy_lum_@hotmail.com (ask for asy)

HSC
my teacher said that they'll never ask you about Julius Caesar cos he's a personality (that's good news for me b/c i hate learning about individuals..) So most likely, she said they'll ask Pompey (about his unusual career) or Crassus. Very little chance they'll ask us to write an essay on the women as well.

-marilia- xoxo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)