• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ext 2 english (1 Viewer)

teacher = evil

hey im new here...and i dunno if this has been posted before...but i was wonder for anyone who is doing ext2 english out there...have u done the vice voce?
and is you have ...or u are in the process of doing so...how are u doing it? i am completely lost and have no idea how to start...
help please?
thanks alot!

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
the kids doing extension 2 at my school have their viva voce next term in the first week back i think. They just have to talk to our teacher about their works- the inspiration, the planning, the ideas, the process, the draft, the finished product, etc etc.

She said it'd also be handy to take your journal in with you, so you can refer to stuff and show that you actually have done it. It's going to be about 8-10 minutes, and they have to go in and basically convince our teacher that they know about the style they are writing in, why they chose it, how they're finding it. stuff like that. basically just putting the stuff that has been written in the journal into words.

hope that helped

parko

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
hey there!
welcome to bored of studies. we have already done our viva...if you are trying to get a general idea abt the viva..do have a look around. There are plenty of info on some of the threads eg: type of questions..criteria and expectations...if you ahve any probs..feel free to send meeh a message..but do look around...

good luck with your viva! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)