Expert Chemistry Tuition (1 Viewer)

dawma88

Dance jew dance!!!
HSC
N/A
ggod stuff

that was a great revision guide helped me prepare for my test.

btw can u make more revision booklets and post them up?

funking_you

Its great to hear you working through the revision workbook.

Its actually part of our CHEMISTRY COACH HOLIDAY REVISION COURSES, which run for a 3 or 4 days during the school holidays in April, July & September.

Thats an abbreviated worksheet from the April Revision Course, so, i wont really be uploading many of them.

Click here for more info about;
THE CHEMISTRY COURSE HOLIDAY REVISION COURSES

Cheers,
George

HeartsDales

HSC
Ok, I think that's enough bumping around in this forum, The chem coach.

I'm seriously looking for a Chemistry tutor and I was thinking of crawling back to Bankstown's James An. Though I hadn't tried their chemistry tutoring there, only maths and english. But The Chemistry Coach is all the way in the city >_<. I live all the way in Bankstown. Ok so I've read that there have been (are?) who live further from the city than I do like Sefton? Because someone goes to Sefton High School. Oh well, not necessary.

So the tutor runs on a weekly basis when it comes to school days. Which days does it operate on and what about the time?

funking_you

G'day

On the main page you can download the weekly class timetable and also a map of where the classes are held at the University.

Cheers,
George

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i knew it!
i was thinking, i bet that when i click on this the last msg would be the chemcoach going "bump"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)