experiment report (1 Viewer)

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
ok my assesment was to build a DC motor, which i meticulously made with only thumbtacks, paperclips, 2 nails and copper wire (it rotates quite fast mind you) and i have to write up a report for it showing various stages though its production.

This has to be really detailed (ie 8 pages of how i did it using what etc)

I also have to relate to stuff on how it can be improved and the "what would happen if..." senarious (eg what would happen if i increased coils)

Can anyone help me in relating aspects of my motor to formulae and showing the relationship between them?

konartis

you have to build aa dc motor too eh??

Hey i cant answer your question because im not very smart but can you hekp me with this question based on the building of the dc motor.

1. Write a risk assessment of the dc motor, which identifies and addresses potential hazards and precautionary measures which need to be taken.

Thanx

wahashtini

if i can't get both, it would be tops
so i can know if u have the same or similar assessment as mine, and then id use yours as a guidline
THANKUUU VERY MUCH
UR A LIFESAVER (LITERALLY)
also did u use an electromagnet or a bar magnet in yours

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
if i can't get both, it would be tops
LOL

assesment is attatched

ok well i did use electromagnets in mine and i used nails and wound copper around it.

ok btw i dont have any illustrations in mine because i drew them in later so u'll see some large parts missing these are obviously where i drew the pictures. They were quite complicated and are sorta essential. i dont have a scanner otherwise i would have scanned them for you. Sorry about that. If u want me to do a rough paintbrush drawing i'll do that.

um the assesment questions are basically in the assesments contents (lk word for word). i sorta ripped up the original sheet cos i though i would never see them again.

BE WARNED: I would only use this as a rough guideline because first of all i havent got my mark back yet so if u fail dont blame me.

second, these are my designs and only wat i did, so like i didnt copy anyone else which was the purpose of this assesment (urs might differ i dunno)

third, the first section on the history of dc motors is fully copy paste but who the hell cares.

and thats about it OH and i'll post my mark up wen i get it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)