'Exciting' cars for under $20k (2 Viewers)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
but srsly have u gotten or decided on a car yet?
Tbh from experience, if you go out on carsales or auctions with a specific target area rather than a single car, you'll be better off and with patience you'll get something good.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Obviously, I've decreased the limit to $20k or under and it doesn't have to be a hot hatch. That being said, I still prefer handling over performance, and I'm not interested in an Evo/WRX.
I'm guessing this is still the spec. I remember you saying no to Impreza (I can't think of much that has better handling at that size).

Sportivo, Golf, MX5, Mazda 3, Civic, A3, S3, Astra, Focus, Fiesta, Pulsar/Tiida would be in this category.

Personally I've found some of these as nuggets when driven. If you don't want a nugget then steer away from the base models.

In terms of handling, the list above is all FWD so as long as you aren't turning too fast they should all handle fine.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Chrysler 300?
Has the performance (and a good amount of thirst to boot), but most certainly not the handling that OP wants. Too heavy.

You may as well throw in a Commodore or a Falcon in there too.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Has the performance (and a good amount of thirst to boot), but most certainly not the handling that OP wants. Too heavy.

You may as well throw in a Commodore or a Falcon in there too.
A commodore handles better than a 300 by a long way (well at least the HSV anyway which is the direct competitor of the SRT8).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)