Excel guides / Other textbooks...? (1 Viewer)

tieki

McLake, you might be able to help with this...I have been on the lookout for either an Excel guide or at least another textbook for engineering over the past few months, but haven't seen a thing everywhere I've been. Any idea where I can find this sort of stuff? BTW, I'm using the thin orange textbook atm...can't remember who it's written by///

:)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
I don't know of any study guides for the course, although I vaugley remeber seeing an Excel ...

I can't remember the name of the textbook we used as a main source, but "Schlanker/McKern" was the other textbook we used (you know, the 50 year old book)

Sorry I can't be of more use ...

J

jmif

tieki said:
McLake, you might be able to help with this...I have been on the lookout for either an Excel guide or at least another textbook for engineering over the past few months, but haven't seen a thing everywhere I've been. Any idea where I can find this sort of stuff? BTW, I'm using the thin orange textbook atm...can't remember who it's written by///

:)
The best way to study is to do previous HSC Exams. The questions in Copeland, Rochford etc are next to a waste of time because they are not within cooee of real exam questions. Past papers and solutions are available from Educational Engineering Solutions, 69 Hodge St, Hurstville NSW 2220 (ph: 9150-8462 (Sydney) fax: 9150 9720). Price: 1994-2003 $32.95 + $6.00 postage. Papers as far back as 1988 also available. Email: jmmifsud@optusnet.com.au. Web site: www.educeng.com.au

Good Luck

posterboy142

HSC
yeah there is a excel study guide for engineering its by peter metcalfe and roger metcalfe. i got it at dominies umm around $35. I wouldn't recommend it because its like the copeland book but the revison questions are good and there's a sample exam paper. maybe u should ask the shcool library to get a copy.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Note this thead is a year old, and tieki is long gone ...

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Why havn't I deleted the thread? We never bother to delete old threads.

neil_kanth

HSC
Excel textbook for sale

anyone who wants to buy an engineering studies text book by excel .. its practically new its just been read once. Its the new one no the old crappy one.
i bought it a few months back.. i still have the recipet as well.. [SAD!!] im willing to sell it for $20, i bought it for $30..

my e-mail is neil_kanth2002@yahoo.com

MoNNiE

HSC
i remember trying to find an excel engineering studies book.. couldn't find one! but then the rochford ones were pretty acceptable!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)