Exams in one week (1 Viewer)

Raymondo

HSC
Exams are coming up and it's getting a little stressful
I was wondering what I should be doing with the time I have left in this upcoming week and weekend.
Currently I've been hitting the library after school from 4pm-10:30 for the past week, but I just need some general tips about time management etc.
My timetable is :
Monday - Maths/Eco
Tuesday - Business
Wednesday - Modern
Thursday - English

Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated !

duhdevitt

HSC
I'm in the same.boat as you and I start on Tuesday FML

but
1)clear your mind and try be stress free and know that you gave it your all
2) Practice writing the answers down
3) Focus on weakest subject more

just give it your all

iStudent

HSC
Try to create a daily plan spanning from now till your final exam.
e.g. Monday - rote business notes/essay
Tuesday - rote modern
Wednesday - rote english
etc.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Get a schedule together and plan your time effectively, that's the best way for you to tackle it. Utilize your teachers and don't procrastinate

Monday - Maths/Eco
2 Exams in 1 day = You can't rely on last night cram as heavy as your other exams. Be confident in both of these subjects at least 2-3 days prior to the examinations. You should know what to do for these 2
Tuesday - Business
Assuming this is Operations only. In that case do a few papers if you see fit (some HSC extended responses where Operations only so that may help you out) and if you rote, start roting at least 2 days prior to the exam itself. Be consistent and do regular revision
Wednesday - Modern
Didn't do this so i don't really have an idea on what you should be doing. Just plan your time effectively
Thursday - English
Practice some essays leading up to the exam, hand them in to your teacher and ask how you can improve on certain aspects to grab an extra few marks. If you don't feel confident in this subject try to spend 40 minutes each day doing practice essays (though it's a new AOS so there is only so much you can do, maybe ask your teacher for questions)

All up, each of you 2015'ers should be fine. Most of your exams are only on 1-2 topics for each subject so as long as you use your time wisely and prioritize you should be able to get the results that you want

turntaker

HSC
how come you guys have exams in the first term of year 12. We only have assignments

Raymondo

HSC
how come you guys have exams in the first term of year 12. We only have assignments
Many schools have assessments coming up, it's just the time during the term varies.
My Business case study is worth like 25% lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)