Exam results? (1 Viewer)

hen123

HSC
Has anyone received their results, does this comprise of the class assessment module as well as the exam mark. This is in regards to the Final Accounting Procedures exam which takes place some time in Novemeber. I heard that in order to get distinction, you will need to get 83% and above for the final exam, but i still need clarification on how this works.
To anyone who has completed this course as a HSC subject in recent years, please give me some idea of how this is presented. Thanks, regards Hen.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
i am pretty sure that its based upon your final exam that was in november, this does not involve your in-class assessments....i am pretty sure of this.... by the way whats your average for your total in class assessments? like out of 100?

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
besides do we get our exam mark in our certificate or does it jsut say distinction, credit ...?

HSC
Buiboi said:
besides do we get our exam mark in our certificate or does it jsut say distinction, credit ...?
Yeah .. they only say dis and credit... they dont give you your marks till you acutally get your HSC results.

mike13579au

HSC
We suppose to get our result in the mail, but we only get cred, distinction etc. we dont get our actual mark till next year.

juyoung=)

HSC
Buiboi said:
i am pretty sure that its based upon your final exam that was in november, this does not involve your in-class assessments....i am pretty sure of this.... by the way whats your average for your total in class assessments? like out of 100?
49% of the exam mark will go into you HSC score while the other 51% will be your class marks (31% for Computing Accounting and 20% of Accounting I/II). If you do OTEN, you can view what band you recieved for the test we sat on the 14th of November by logging onto the OLS website and clicking "My Services".

As for me, I got distinction so I'm happppy =DD

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
what so everythings marked already? oohhh nice!

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
juyoung=) said:
49% of the exam mark will go into you HSC score while the other 51% will be your class marks (31% for Computing Accounting and 20% of Accounting I/II). If you do OTEN, you can view what band you recieved for the test we sat on the 14th of November by logging onto the OLS website and clicking "My Services".

As for me, I got distinction so I'm happppy =DD
How do i know if iam enrolled in this OTEN thing?

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
its some TAFE thing like a student association i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)