Eternal Invite: The Union of VeiloftheVoid and Harper (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
I need answers. How can BOS allow a catfisher, fraud and creep roam their site? Do they not understand that we are uncomfortable?
In response to you @pitbull1738
So you've gone to the mods directly then? If you've told the mods and posted evidence then yeah that's 100% on them. I agree that the ban policy is concerningly lax on BOS and more should be done to protect teenagers from creeps. But this situation is different, and personal. It's also a bit unfair to complain about the mods - who have 0 idea what is going on btw, enforcing rules without taking sides which is their job. Notice how they haven't defended @mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa either?

spiderfan44

HSC
I need answers. How can BOS allow a catfisher, fraud and creep roam their site? Do they not understand that we are uncomfortable?
no ones going to take any of this seriously if you dont post any evidence of what youre accusing him of

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I want to remind everyone of two important things:
  1. Please do not derail threads.
  2. If anyone is experiencing any sort of issue within BoS, please report it to us in the Contact Moderators forum. So far, we have not received any reports and therefore some unrelated posts within this thread will only be classified as derailing and users that actively derail can be warned/banned.
Thanks guys :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)