Essays (1 Viewer)

lamchopz

Christian Unionist
HSC
i think i did ok....i finished section 1 and 2 in 40 mins and had 140mins left to play with. i initially wrote essays for q25 and q28 but i wasnt too keen on q28 so i decided to switch to q27. i dunno...i hope i get 100% for it coz i wrote 2 booklets for each essay. i should of planned the essay for q28 but i didnt so i wasted time on that. aiya.....o wells

hope everyone else did well...bcoz i thought the paper was pretty much straight forward.

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
v-tech said:
i chopped it in half writting quality over quantity.
are you just all gay?
shut up... we'll see what happens when the results r out...ppl like u r so freaking annoying, lording it over others and assuming that u aced the paper
plz shut up.
the end.

Last edited:

:: dreami ::

Diamond BOS'er
HSC
i like to think that those idiots are talkin to themselves

its noise pollution... actually its spam ;)

Teleph

Look mum i'm a Starrrr
HSC
For question 27 I wrote everything there is for Monetary policy (well at least i hope) But i concentrated a bit too much on it I think since after all it is the main policy arm targeting internal balance and both economic growth and inflation are its main objetives. However, my fiscal section was pretty shit...just kinda talked about the whole 2004 budget and very very remotely linked each to eco growth and inflation since all six economic issues are linked. The main thing i said was The Howard Government now uses fiscal policy as a support to monetary policy and it is more of a political statement....hope the marker can get my drift and not mark me down too much on not providing enough on fiscal. :(

Rorix

HSC
v-tech said:
are you all a bunch of dicks?
that was fuckin' easy like having sex drunk.
i chopped it in half writting quality over quantity.
are you just all gay?

dude having sex drunk is really tough, i took a 'toilet' break today and took a swig, one of the supervisors was watching me and one thing led to another.......

btw how did you know i was gay

acid: no - it shows a bit more sophistaction to refer to like, a reduction in 'demand-pull inflation' rather than inflation but its not the sort of thing which is going to make the difference by itself. Certainly an explanation of the causes of inflation is not REQUIRED, the focus is on what are fiscal/monetary and how do they achieve inflation/growth - not what is inflation and how is it managed...

ematouk

Q27 my essay structure

Was i the only one who claimed the two macro policies are essentially not effective in isolation, but requires the backing of microeconomic policies inorder to achieve longer term objectives?

I talked about: (Q27)
-intro looking at the historical use of monetary and fiscal policy
-what is and how monetary policy works
-what is and how Fiscal policy works
- Economic growth promotion
- leading to destruction of environment (future growth)
- policy conflicts (Eco growth vs inflation)
- effect on Demand pull inflation
- effect on cost push inflation
- effect on inflationary expectations (1997 asian financial crisis)
- effect on imported inflation (through indirect effect of FDI)
- Broad targetting, how monetary has been used to target inflation and fiscal to target growth recently.
- Essentially ineffective in isolation, but require micro reforms to achieve longer term goals (effect only lasts about 12-18months)
- limitations time lags (implementation and impact)
- limitations political (role of senate, 3 year election, role of rally groups)
- limitations global (G8, WTO)
- conclusion looking at the outlook of the future

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
Just ignore V-tech, he's the type of idiot who wants to come in here and act out anonymously pretending he's doing well in a subject to make up for the fact he's a miserable failure.

Acid

HSC
ematouk said:
Was i the only one who claimed the two macro policies are essentially not effective in isolation, but requires the backing of microeconomic policies inorder to achieve longer term objectives?
Yep - I was saying that throughout my whole essay. I said that macro policies are limited to only short-term effectiveness as they can only manipulate aggregate demand. Micro policies need to be used to fix deep-rooted structural problems in the economy, which will enable us to increase our sustainable economic growth in future...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)