enrollment problem (1 Viewer)

Saul

*ss
HSC
upon checking my enrollment, i've seen that my one class has been placed in session 4 instead of session 2. session 4's are unchangable online and im pissed off. anyone else have this problem?

Saul

*ss
HSC
supposedly session 4 is from january 5 till feb 20. im assuming if im enrolled in session 4 it means for next year, but still, i dont want to be doing uni during summer... and the thing is my course is also offered in session 2, so im just confused

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Saul
supposedly session 4 is from january 5 till feb 20. im assuming if im enrolled in session 4 it means for next year, but still, i dont want to be doing uni during summer... and the thing is my course is also offered in session 2, so im just confused
so u should take the session 2 option- if u don't wanna do summer skool! :D

Saul

*ss
HSC
of course, im just pissed off cause you can't change session 4's online

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Saul
of course, im just pissed off cause you can't change session 4's online
just call up the student centre....i have to change my subjects as well, coz i wanna enrol in advanced subjects- but they had an answering machine, i left a message on the fone- and they still haven't called me back yet!! :chainsaw:

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
are you sure you were enrolled in a summer school unit?

because summer school units arn't offered this early on in the year.

Saul

*ss
HSC
yeah for sure. i went in to get it fixed, and they realised that they don't have the authority to change it either. it is changed now, but took them aaaaaaaaages to get it through. (they had to write letters to someone or something)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)