english tutoring scandal (1 Viewer)

want2beSMART

Artificial Happiness c[x
HSC
omgosh did you guys hear about the ex bank robber trying to help students cheat in exams? (yes i am slow in news)

it stated that it is cheating if "students prepare essays, memorise them then write it out in the exams"...i thought that was what everyone does...

out of curiousity, did anyone go to this tutoring centre?

and also in the same article it said that 2-3% of students fail by cheating...how would they know you've cheated unless you were dumb enough to copy word for word from BOS

haha but the issue of the tutoring centre is pretty interesting...how the owner of the centre was brought to the attention of officials...

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
want2beSMART said:
omgosh did you guys hear about the ex bank robber trying to help students cheat in exams? (yes i am slow in news)

it stated that it is cheating if "students prepare essays, memorise them then write it out in the exams"...i thought that was what everyone does...

and also in the same article it said that 2-3% of students fail by cheating...how would they know you've cheated unless you were dumb enough to copy word for word from BOS

haha but the issue of the tutoring centre is pretty interesting...how the owner of the centre was brought to the attention of officials...
lol dude that was like a month ago
thanks for the info but

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
That's considered cheating? What do they want you to do, go into the exam not knowing anything and bullshit through it...? Because if you could call hat cheating, you could call knowing an essay structure that you've prepared cheating, which couldlead to learning quotes being considered cheating...
Ok, maybe I'm just cynical and in a bad mood.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
want2beSMART said:

don't worry...i'm later than you *blush*

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
Yea that was our school and some of my friends go there. But, they werent the subject of cheating. That was earlier cases a few years back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)