Engineering trial...no-one ever posts in here!!! (1 Viewer)

Garick

Originally posted by tieki
Hey all you engineering people out there, how'd y'all like the trial? Ours was pretty difficult, one big question about the social implications of increased mobility of cranes
:)
i otally axed z question im assuming was very similar, id just done a presentation on hydraulic truck cranes 2 weeks before, that kind of assignment you spend 30 hours scraping thogether enough research on to make a 2 minute slideshow presentation.

J

jmif

tieki said:
Hey all you engineering people out there, how'd y'all like the trial? Ours was pretty difficult, one big question about the social implications of increased mobility of cranes *grr*...and get this one - "What is the thread size of an M6x1 screw? It was 5mm, multiple choice...I managed to get an extra 3 marks coz of a teacher calculation error *smiles*, got 81%...

:)
please do not spam in our forums

Last edited by a moderator:

fakingtheday

HSC
I would doubt your friend doing the 94% raw will top the state. I got a buddy averaging 98% raw. He's going for a 100% in the HSC. My teacher is pretty awesome though.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
fakingtheday said:
I would doubt your friend doing the 94% raw will top the state. I got a buddy averaging 98% raw. He's going for a 100% in the HSC. My teacher is pretty awesome though.
Except your friend is doing it this year, he posted last year. Now lets look at that for a second :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)