Engineering Studies Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

ittehadahmed03

HSC
Please share your views, predictions and approach towards the engineering exam this Thursday, thank you!

WynCon

HSC
Do you guys think there will be more maths involved for this year as last year only had like 5 mechanics questions? Do you think there will be truss analysis this year or will it be similar to the 2018 paper where it didn't include any + Bernoulli and or venturi?
Also, how are you guys studying the subject? E.G just studying the mechanics and drawings and hope to bs the materials + electricity + historical, social, environmental implications?
I am expecting around a 30-50/100 for the subject ;-; 2 days(well now 30 hours) to cram all content before the exam, what about you guys?

ittehadahmed03

HSC
Do you guys think there will be more maths involved for this year as last year only had like 5 mechanics questions? Do you think there will be truss analysis this year or will it be similar to the 2018 paper where it didn't include any + Bernoulli and or venturi?
Also, how are you guys studying the subject? E.G just studying the mechanics and drawings and hope to bs the materials + electricity + historical, social, environmental implications?
I am expecting around a 30-50/100 for the subject ;-; 2 days(well now 30 hours) to cram all content before the exam, what about you guys?
I would say I have working memory of most content but I have to read over my notes in regards to materials. In regards to mechanics, ppt mechanics is pre good. My only worry is truss practice and some drawings. Tbf I can't really predict the structure of the exam so we shall see.

WynCon

HSC
Do you think they will ask a Bernoulli or venturi question? (to calculate not like mcq...)

JakeFarr

HSC
That wasn’t too bad, I think I did quite well. What about everyone else?

lukamz

HSC
The test was quite good compared to other years, at least it was not as bad as the 2019 truss analysis question. No true lengths and that sweet 8 marker at the end

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)