Engineering studies help ppl (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jony_jai

does ne1 have a efficent way of studying 4 engineering like seriously i reckon its pretty hard to study 4 it ~!~!~:chainsaw: :D

Adam

HSC
Just read over the textbook you're given once or twice, band 6 easy.

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
yeah if you just memorise the whole textbook, its so easy to get 90+ in engo, as long as you know how to make all your calculations efficiently. Also, take your sweet time as i found engineering the easiest external exam to finish. had 45 mins and that was POST checking. as for the extreme engo marks (96+) i dunno how they did it but its based a lot on how good your schools candidature is and sometimes for the hardest exam questions you have to think abstract to develop the formula

Adam

HSC
Rubbish, has nothing to do with canidature. My school is dumb, second highest mark was 68. I got 91.

MoNNiE

HSC
havn't entered here for abit..
anyways

you can't just tell someone to just memorise the book
the aim of the course is actually retain the knowledge and know how to apply it..

besides i think people would understand it better if they just flicked through the book and made sme questions from it..combining it to formulate a sorta quiz.. so you can see that you know what at least understand what your on about!
memorising a book does nothing in engineering since you need to apply principles to situations

that's my theory of it..

HSC
ummm.. if you wanna know my thoughts... talk to your teacher.. PREPARE A HEAP OF QUESTIONS to ask your teacher and whilst discussing it... take notes... GUARANTEE you will get a better understanding =)

Jony_jai

like hlaf da stuff on it is like so hard to memorize how can i memorize it den ??
esp da material stuff very :S

C

CaR

have u tried makin ur own notes? matey =P

neway...memory probs...a better way is to eat fish...maybe that'll help ^^

MoNNiE

HSC
lol eat fish?!

nah it's best to try making your own notes.. and not regergatate everything out from the book.. cus you won't understand...
like if you get a question asking you the implications that technology has on aeroplanes... you kinda need to apply your own knowledge into the answer

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
yeah by memorise, i meant summarise, which will automatically put it in your brain

inasero

Reborn
HSC
hmmm im a little concerned at the level of activity in the engo forums (or lack thereof)....c'mon i know you guys must be stressing over everything by now...pour out your problems here or i lose my job!

MoNNiE

HSC
lol

u won't loss ur job!

by the way...i love inasero. he is soooo hot!

Last edited by a moderator:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by inasero
hmmm im a little concerned at the level of activity in the engo forums (or lack thereof)....c'mon i know you guys must be stressing over everything by now...pour out your problems here or i lose my job!
Well its not my fault I dont have any problems with it.

How about I get some of the people from my class who are struggling on..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)