eating/sleeping patterns and the HSC (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
During the HSC i essentially stopped eating and sleeping...it was also due to more stuff than the HSC such as some horrible personal problems *breaks down and cries*
I'd go to sleep around 3-4 and wake up at 6 and I'd eat like 1 meal a day..

Anyway, these days I still barely eat or sleep...i dunno wat the point of this is but yeah...it sucks...it really really sucks

P

pLuvia

My HSC year wasn't that much different from preliminary, just slept late some nights, but overall it wasn't that much of a change in my habits

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
i stopped my job halfway thru the yr

so i actually got more time to study, so no much differences.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
Umm my eating was pretty normal... and I had no sleeping pattern because insomnia's evil and I still suffer from it now, it's very bad lol, I know what you're going through ari89, I also had a chronic headaching problem for a couple months but that's all gone now... but yeah I still eat the same lol (like a pig).

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
A few late nights but on a whole the latest I was up doing an assignment\studying would of been 12.30am usually in bed by 11pm. I can't say throughout the hsc and the hsc exams my eating or sleeping patterns really changed.

pinkly

Hands are handy.
HSC
my sleeping eating patterns have kind of stayed the same as prelims, just with lots more snacks every so often.

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
During HSC I ate alot more than usual (probably to distract myself from the task at hand) but I slept less. On average (during the actual HSC period) I probably had 4 hours a night, but some nights (either due to illness, caffeine pills and/or stress) I had zero to 2 hours sleep. Now, I can't get enough sleep and although I'm eating more than I did before, it is alot less than during exams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)