early entry (1 Viewer)

goblinslayer

HSC
hi guys,

if i applied directly through UTS’s website for early entry, do i still need to include it in my UAC preferences?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Applications to early schemes, such as UTS's Early Entry Program as well as those of other universities, such as WSU's HSC True Reward Early Offer Program are made using a separate portal (for example, uts.uac.edu.au, westernsydney.uac.edu.au and mq.uac.edu.au) to the standard UAC page that you would otherwise use to add your preferences for normal entry (i.e. ATAR-based entry) into your chosen degrees. Because of this, if you wish to apply for your chosen degrees through UTS's Early Entry Program, you only need to make an application through uts.uac.edu.au which is included on the relevant UTS page:

However, if you also wish to make a regular application via UAC to your chosen UTS degree(s), you can do so in addition to the application made relevant to UTS's Early Entry Program. This can be done if you are not fully certain that you will receive an early offer to your chosen degree(s) and are also trying to get a sufficiently high ATAR so that you can still receive an offer in the event that this is the case.

I hope this helps! 😄

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)