Early entry application help! (1 Viewer)

rory101

HSC
Hi everyone,
I'm currently starting my application for early entry into Notre Dame for 2025, specifically for nursing and accounting, and the application asks for 3 questions.
  1. Why are you applying for Notre Dame?
  2. Why have you chosen to study this degree?
  3. Tell us how you contribute, and how frequently, to community life.
I just wanted to ask others who have gotten early entry, how they answered the questions? I have a rough plan on how to answer it but would love some advice from others. Also, how should I structure my answer to question 3? I currently have it in the categories of work experience, volunteering, school and extra curriculars, then i would add in my answers in the form of dot points and a brief explanation.
Thank you :)

Duskheaven

HSC
Question 3:
Along with your previous experience, for Number 3. Name drop the internal organisations you plan on joining and why. Eg. University societies. Even say you plan on becoming an executive of a society for example & a reason why you want to do so.

Sometimes there are also internal organisations you can join.

Eg. talk about wanting to develop your leadership skills through engaging in Notre Dame extracurricular (name drop here).

For question 1:
You can also talk about the intersection of Christianity, values and nursing & finding a like minded community

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)