Class 1 - bmw m3, 911 gt2, slk 350

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
datAsianGuy said:
1967 Shelby Mustang GT500
any 60s Camaro
400ci blown and supercharged Big Block HQ Monaro
1957 Chev Belair coupe.... lets get greedy.... with a 7hundred and something big block... lets say.... 1200 hp????
Any HQ-WB one tonne ute (5sp with blown 308.... yeah Baby!!!)
a gemballa or AMG.... gimme a Ferarri any day!!!
Any Fourby with above 20" rims... aw my gudns!!!!

Pretty much anything pimpin and loud... and ........loud... not stereo sound.... engine n exhaust sound

sex on wheels

NOTE: There is no Jap crap, rice burnin, rice rocket, small dicked cars in my shopping list???
your post is still annoying me. yes im paranoid...

blown and supercharged, same thing

what 5sp (5 speed right?) gearbox would you put behind your 308? when might aswell get something stronger, i dunno, maybe a powerglide :p

then you said gemballa or AMG..then state the name ferrari, but gemballa (porsche) and AMG (mercedes) dont do/modify ferraris

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
braad he could have a 5 speed,my mate had a 351 clevo worked in his xc and he kept the original manual box and it holds up. Although im backing you to the end because he's also said his 7 hundred and something ci big block will supply him with 1200hp....keep dreamin mate. He also said, aw my gudns....thats just fucking stupid.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
original 5 speed?

i ddint know australians even had 5 speeds back when the 351 was being made '77 or whenever :rolleyes: :p

and yeh...7 hundred something...argh, that fuckin annoys me

lol..anyways

SlipStream

HSC
I feel the need to defend Japanese cars.

datAsianGuy said:
NOTE: There is no Jap crap, rice burnin, rice rocket, small dicked cars in my shopping list???
A serious RB26DETT GT-R of any R-Series (32 on) running enough boost would destroy any of the excessively large (i.e. inefficient) V8s you mention around a racetrack. That's why they banned the race-homologated Skaife/Richards R32 GT-R from Group A back in the early 90s from Bathurst - because it was absolutely destroying the V8 touring cars of the same era (the predecessors to the current V8 Supercars).

To this day the 1991 R32 GT-R race homologation holds the record for the fastest ever Bathurst 1000 race.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
DaddyK said:
Slip i agree with you, they go like a rocket BUT....You can't compare driving a done up skyline to say a done up plymouth cuda or something, every man and his dog has a skyline.
cuda E body *drools*

:eek:

i agree with you DaddyK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)