Dr Who (1 Viewer)

epicFAILx

HSC
What an amazing episode. Perfect season opener!
So looking forward to the rest of the season.
woke up at 4am just to wait to watch the episode on iview... TOTALLY WORTHWHILE!

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
There were a few things that bugged me (which was a result of sloppy/thoughtless writing, not the actors/ing), but on a wHole, I really liked the episode. It ended suddenly imo, but if Oswin's storyline/introduction isn't timey-wimey like River's was, I love what the new companion could possibly be. I MEAN IMAGINE THAT.

epicFAILx

HSC
There were a few things that bugged me (which was a result of sloppy/thoughtless writing, not the actors/ing), but on a wHole, I really liked the episode. It ended suddenly imo, but if Oswin's storyline/introduction isn't timey-wimey like River's was, I love what the new companion could possibly be. I MEAN IMAGINE THAT.
i didnt like the bit with Amy and Rory............. I found it too rushed. But mabye it was meant to be that way to allow viewers to keep a look out for the twist?

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
I hated the ~reason~ for the breakup, in fact that whole breakup thread sort of seemed.. Pointless? idk unless I'm missing something, the episode would've worked just the same without it. I did like the whole Rory loves Amy more thing being addressed as that is totally the vibe I got for the past 2 seasons

so_what

HSC
The thing that bugged me was the Daleks forgetting. It just seems so silly, like come on! The Daleks and The Doctor! No sense make that.

Rixon

swirv
HSC
I hated the ~reason~ for the breakup, in fact that whole breakup thread sort of seemed.. Pointless? idk unless I'm missing something, the episode would've worked just the same without it. I did like the whole Rory loves Amy more thing being addressed as that is totally the vibe I got for the past 2 seasons
when i saw the big reveal
WOW
and then i thought about the possibility of a dalek companion oh wouldn't that be grand
but yeah no they would never do that cause sometimes the doctor who producers/script writers/whoever are just big ol' poo heads with no creativity
my guess is that he'll go back in her timeline and stalk her out of personal curiosity, see what she was like before she was a dalek. something wibbly-wobbly happens and then she becomes his companion

Cheesecake_a

HSC
OH GOD IT WAS SO GOOD. Watching i'm like ''Omg omg omg'' throughout.

SPOILERS:

But I do agree that the reason for the break up was kind of weird... And I really liked Oswin, I liked Jennas acting. :) Btw Jenna becomes human later probably right?

Rixon

swirv
HSC
OH GOD IT WAS SO GOOD. Watching i'm like ''Omg omg omg'' throughout.

SPOILERS:
But I do agree that the reason for the break up was kind of weird... And I really liked Oswin, I liked Jennas acting. :) Btw Jenna becomes human later probably right?
[/spoilers
ugh
spoilers go in spoiler tags like so
~hello sweetie~ [/ . spoiler] (without the fullstop)
or you can white text ~bowties are cool~ [/ . COLOR]

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
I'm too lazy to manually type in spoila tags on my phone. Getting a [ takes agggeeeessss

I honestly thin the chair thing is just reusing props/a red herring. A dalek companion would be so cool, but yeh, never gonna happen. This is totally the end of the timeline for her, similar to River circa: the library. She seemed adamnant about him remembering/saving/showing her the stars, and yeh.

Re: the daleks forgetting. I /loved/ that. Just because the daleks don't know who the doctor is doesn't mean they are nice forever now. We know they think hatred is beautiful. That was the whole reason he faked his death- he'd 'gotten too big'. He was instantly recognised as a threat, not as a Doctor (here to help!!!!!) Plus; I know it was a bit cheese, BUT MY FACE WHEN THY ALL SAID DOCTOR WHO WAS SO MELTY AND EXCITED. Could this be related to -the question-????? Probably not. Unless all the monsters in the universe forge him. Ooooooo.

Rixon

swirv
HSC
actually yeah no that seems plausible. it would be Moffat trying to come up with a "the question/doctor who?" story arc
while I love Moffat and his individual episodes, i think he seems to 'force' story arcs

w8 so she recognised/remembered him? I didn't pick up on that... I will keep an eye out next time

Rixon

swirv
HSC
Well she said 'save me and show me the stars'. I mean she said she looked up his records but idk.

The thing that annoys me about Moffat is that is plottwists/wotever aren't so much as a geniunely surpise/confusing twist, it is just withholding a piece of vital information, and then continuing the story as if the audience knew the information whoch is what causes the confusion, rather than a genuine twist. If you get what I' saying?

Like how the Doctor survived? How they just cut off that little 'oh actually!!' bit?? idk
yes thank you you have put my (negative) emotions on moffat's writing into words

ok so moving on
dinosaurs on a spaceship sounds awesome, but it promises so much i think it will be a bit of a flop.
i just really want rupert graves to say something sherlock-y

Rixon

swirv
HSC
wow dis stfu-moffatt blog is gr8. makes really gud points.

down wif the moff!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)