Dr Who (1 Viewer)

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
How much makeup was caked on River's face, gosh. It made me cringe to look at it.
And the blonde hair is *le ew*
I''m still liking the new Doctor , though :D

brendroid

HSC
In River's first appearance she told the Doctor his name to gain his trust...

And then the Doctor said something like 'I don't tell just anyone my name'.

SSRabbitohs2009

HSC
OOOH, gotcha.
Even though its fairly obvious that he had a family of his own in the past, I don't much like the 'love relationships' (if you can deem it that) that have been developed in the past- ie. Madame de Pompadour (sp?), Martha and thinking about Riversong and the Doctor getting together is just...weird...
And she has her own screwdriver-- that pissed me off for no reason at all

brendroid

HSC
Personally, and this is just me, but I'd like Romana to return :)

Though I liked Girl in the Fireplace, I didn't really like Rose or Martha's lovey dovey attempts by the end, and River Song... well, I just had the thought that maybe the Doctor's going to return to the darkness of McCoy's Doctor - manipulative, like a chess player.

SSRabbitohs2009

HSC
Mm, I would like Romana to come back, too. A lot of people speculated that the Rani would return, and at the rate that the new series is resurrecting old villians from the series (which I don't agree with entirely...), it could be on the horizon somewhere.
I mean, c'mon, what they brought back in the End of Time; I couldn't believe it.

SSRabbitohs2009

HSC
Oh, and the Girl in the Fireplace was a fantastic episode; one of my favs.

And I have yet to watch the older series- only seen bits and pieces of Baker and Hartnell.

brendroid

HSC
I like the ressurrecting old villains :) maybe I guess because there are so many villains that it makes sense the more notable ones come back, but yeah ^^;

I've seen pretty much every extant episode from the old series, except most of the later Dalek ones and the Telemovie.

SSRabbitohs2009

HSC
I started watching the Telemovie, and I had to turn it off, I thought it was terrible.
But they do it every season, but there's evidence there that the episodes that have no tie-ins with the older series can old there own.
(just leave the daleks alone for one freaking series)

brendroid

HSC
I think this would be good :D

No Daleks in this finale. Then, no Daleks next season. Then, the Daleks appear in the finale of the third season ^^

Almost two years of no Daleks - that'd be a record for this series, huh?

SSRabbitohs2009

HSC
omgish, yes!
just keep the daleks away from the series finale all together.
I'd actually be excited to watch the finale for once.

brendroid

HSC
^^

Let other villains run the show for a change :) like the Cybermen, they'd be interesting to see run the show instead of act as cannon fodder.

SSRabbitohs2009

HSC
but that christmas special with them was so crap.
I find the Cybermen more terrorizing than the Daleks, tho.
get some zombies into DW :p

Holly M

HSC
Watched The Time of Angels, liking it so far.
I like River Song, although i hoped they would leave it longer until they brought her back into it. I'm fine with their relationship although i really, really hope they don't do much of it in episodes. Did that make sense? You know what i mean, i hope it is just implied and hinted at and not actually explored in depth.

Still really liking Amy. (She winked! For some reason in blink no one winked they only blinked, winking makes much more sense. Amy has common sense.)
Not so sure about the Doctor still though. I mean of course i like him, but he;s a bit... over the top? Not sure there's just something about him. But i DO like him, just not sure how much.

I feel safe in Steven Moffat's hands, not sure why, seems to be going well though so far.

SSRabbitohs2009

HSC
Watched The Time of Angels, liking it so far.
I like River Song, although i hoped they would leave it longer until they brought her back into it. I'm fine with their relationship although i really, really hope they don't do much of it in episodes. Did that make sense? You know what i mean, i hope it is just implied and hinted at and not actually explored in depth.

Still really liking Amy. (She winked! For some reason in blink no one winked they only blinked, winking makes much more sense. Amy has common sense.)
Not so sure about the Doctor still though. I mean of course i like him, but he;s a bit... over the top? Not sure there's just something about him. But i DO like him, just not sure how much.

I feel safe in Steven Moffat's hands, not sure why, seems to be going well though so far.
I had a good ol 'lol' when she did that. It was hilarious, but clever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)