Dr du entrance exam y10 (1 Viewer)

SmolBrain

HSC
this is a genuine question but i'm doing the drdu entrance exam and i was wondering if you guys know whats roughly in the exam, im hoping for a2.
thanks

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
this is a genuine question but i'm doing the drdu entrance exam and i was wondering if you guys know whats roughly in the exam, im hoping for a2.
thanks
probs learn all topics for y 10. its T2 rn so Dus boutta start yr 11 in t3

howcanibesmarter

HSC
learn at least 2-3 terms ahead. the test is reasonable, i think u need around 65-70 for a2, keep that in mind. Of course it changes every year, but when I did it in yr 10, i think cutoff for a3 was roughly <60. Just go through cambridge and do chapter reviews for foundation, and do some past papers from ur school. I do happen to have some kurt tests tho I think its year 9 term 3. Dm me if you want some!

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
learn at least 2-3 terms ahead. the test is reasonable, i think u need around 65-70 for a2, keep that in mind. Of course it changes every year, but when I did it in yr 10, i think cutoff for a3 was roughly <60. Just go through cambridge and do chapter reviews for foundation, and do some past papers from ur school. I do happen to have some kurt tests tho I think its year 9 term 3. Dm me if you want some!
depends on cohorts rlly (i.e. percentages)

howcanibesmarter

HSC
well it doenst really matter if u get placed into a lower class, its very easy to move up if u try enough. I think its 90% avg across a term to move up

SmolBrain

HSC
alright thank you so much and you too @Average Boreduser !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)