Don't Just talk! take action to share and progress with others! (1 Viewer)

Geosss

Have you realised, the ESL resource on "Bored" is merely "none". So I am here to appeal that "if you have the ability to post and share your work(s), please do it...

I hope people on "Bored" would see the some resources for ESL.

NB: This thread is particular for "Survivor39" and many others (of course, I am included as well)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Geosss

NB: This thread is particular for "Survivor39" and many others (of course, I am included as well)
Why are you targeting me?? What did i do?? :(

Geosss

To Survivor:
I am not targeting anyone, but my message is for general public, I hope you could understand.

Last edited:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Geosss

To Survivor:
I am not targeting anyone, but my message is for general public, I hope you could understand.
ermm....Does that make sense??

Anyway, What do you want me to do/help? I don't have a scanner, so really, I am impotent...

ToRnaDo

HSC
Hey..you guys. Wow..i have a feeling that u guys are mocking each other in this thread rather than contributing ESL resources. I do have some but im not going to post my resources since there is nobody is willing to post their own to this forum....

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by ToRnaDo
Hey..you guys. Wow..i have a feeling that u guys are mocking each other in this thread rather than contributing ESL resources. I do have some but im not going to post my resources since there is nobody is willing to post their own to this forum....
The only thing I can contribute is my essays from the assessment tasks this year.:) If you want them, Private Message me with your E-mail.
and don't say I am not contributing anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)