Do you do all Questions from Text Book For Maths?? (1 Viewer)

Ebay10

HSC
Hi i do 3/4 u maths i just wanna know when you guys use like cambridge for example do you do all the questions within the exercies or skip the easy ones and go str8 to hardones, i just feel like since im doing 4u maths i shud really be doing every question to help my understanding of it but again im not awake 24 hours a day any help apperciated :wavey:

apollo1

Banned
HSC
Hi i do 3/4 u maths i just wanna know when you guys use like cambridge for example do you do all the questions within the exercies or skip the easy ones and go str8 to hardones, i just feel like since im doing 4u maths i shud really be doing every question to help my understanding of it but again im not awake 24 hours a day any help apperciated :wavey:
just do enough to build a solid understanding and then go straight to past papers.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I did. Yeah what apollo1 said would be better, hit past papers early.

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
i did every single one in the textbook except like the second half of the extension qns every time i learned the topic

e.g. if we were learning circle geo at tutoring i'd do all the ones in fitz. then when we learned at school (usually like half a year later) i would do the harder ones from cambridge during class (cos that's our school book). then before assessments i would do the rest + re-do harder ones in the section. but I only did that because i know our school puts in similar questions to cambridge in the assessments, so every time i'd get 100% or 1 wrong etc. cos i'd seen them all before.

before trials + hsc obv you want to be doing past papers

p.s. the reason i did easy questions too is cos sometimes they can ask you qns that are simple if you've seen them just once before, but if you haven't you're like "wait wtf this seems easy but what do i do again". like back in yr 8 where they would be like "is this a rational number". obviously with the easy ones you would only need to do like Q1 a) then move on to Q2 etc. cos just once is usually enough and cambridge is pretty repetitive.

also you don't need 24hrs a day wtf it should only take an hour or two max to do a section, just space it out when you learn it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)