Do I need to know... (1 Viewer)

Giant Lobster

HSC
Aiight, in the year 12 conq chem book im currently up to the first chapter of the 3rd module and fuck... there r shitloads of flowcharts and diagrams for industrial processes and identification of anions and cations and flame test results for elements etc etc blah

do i need to remember ALL these?

see I dont like chem as much as I do phys cos in phys u just understand a general concept and basically any qu they chuck at u, even tho if its totally unique u can do it thru logical thinking... but fucking chem.. how am i suppose to know shit like aspirin is insoluble in water etc [sorry i swear when i talk about chem]

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
im pretty sure u need 2 know the anions and cations flow charts coz u need 2 be able to identify the tests. they may say that it turend green in a flame test & u have 2 know which 1 it is

Giant Lobster

HSC
oic.. but the will they ever ask u stuff involving metals that arent in conq for that section?
i.e. if the question was as you said, i can answer either Cu or Ba, but are there more i need to know?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
they can only ask u the metals that r named in the syllabus, so check that out 2 c which u need 2 know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)