Distinguished Achievers List in Excel format (1 Viewer)

PCNQQn2

HSC
N/A
Firstly, sorry if this has already been posted. I keep getting connection errors so I can't tell if there is an existing thread.

At the link below you will find the DSA list in Excel format. As in previous years, it is sorted by school.

Download 2008 DSA.zip - File Qube

Congratulations to everyone who made it on the list. There are some students who have 8 mentions!

The process of compiling this list was fairly automated but there still could be some errors. If you spot any please let me know and I'll fix it.

snowconesyum

HSC
Re: 2008 Distinguished Achiever List in Excel format

awesome thanks!

haha it was so hard trying to remember all the names of everyone i wanted to look up yesterday

dp624

HSC

wow 8 mentions, is that the most this year?

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC

Thanks it's really useful

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Awesome!

My cousin got heaps of band 6s with a UAI of 98.15 but he's not on there, not on the official one either oO

Bronze

HSC
N/A
Cool!! Thanks for putting that up!!

I understand that you also put together last year’s (2007) Distinguished Achievers List in a searchable excel format too. I look thoroughly through the 2007 HSC forum for a copy of it and it could not be found. So I was wondering if you or anyone else still have the 2007 version and are willing to upload in onto the web again as I’mv ery keen to check it out.

Previous link that didn’t work (as the file couldn’t be found) was from this thread -> http://community.boredofstudies.org...-hsc/161507/distinguished-achievers-list.html

Thanks heaps!!

PCNQQn2

HSC
N/A
Bronze said:
2007 version
In the zip file are all the Distinguished Achiever Lists from 2002 - 2008. Others were responsible for the 2002 - 2006 versions.

I noticed recently that I missed at least one page on the Board's site when compiling the 2007 DSA list. The 2007 list in the attachment should be complete.

:)

Download DSACH.zip - File Qube

Bronze

HSC
N/A
PCNQQn2 said:
In the zip file are all the Distinguished Achiever Lists from 2002 - 2008. Others were responsible for the 2002 - 2006 versions.

I noticed recently that I missed at least one page on the Board's site when compiling the 2007 DSA list. The 2007 list in the attachment should be complete.

Wow! that's very impressive. Thanks to all who put the time and effort to put this all together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)