did anyone find that exam hard? (1 Viewer)

kayles

did anyone else find that exam rather difficult especially section 1???

cuivienen

HSC
*puts hand up* yes Section 1 was rather *inserts profanity* I wasn't really fond of that section...

but all was rainbows and the song from The Sound of Music (the Favourite Things one) when I started Section 2...

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
haha true.. section 2 was good.. section 1 wasnt that hard! those questions were really good waffle questions!! REAL good waffle questions..

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
haha it was ok. i dont think i realised a) was about conceptual framwork till after. but 5 marks is nothing and i wrote a brilliant essay

Fuck The Board Of Studies

section one fucking scucked!!!! there wasn;t enough stimulus especially with that stupid cornlly thing. and who honestly has studied archetecture!!!!!!! arrg i was so thrown of on that question, i had no idea how to analysis a building i think i went ok section 2 was pretty good though was happy with that did question 10.

hmm but i agree SECTION ONE SUCKED ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there goes my chance at band 6:(

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
It was ok until part (b) came along and decided to rear it's ugly architectural head.

crazy_old_jwg

HSC
i thought it was ok...luckily our teacher predicted architectual practice would be in it so yeah...and section 2 was excellent :)

CookE

HSC
I started with section 2, and found it pretty okay, but I think i stuffed up section 1 though, i didn't know what i was writing, practically made up everything in the last two questions of section 1. the questions were okay, but i couldn't write much to make it worth 8 marks or 12 marks.....i think i wrote more on the five mark question, rather than the 12 mark one.

bubble_tea

Down with part c..

fuck man that question got me stumped for 10 mins, sitting there thinking wtf does his life have to do with his practise. that was the stupidest question ever. only wrote 2 pages on that bullshit.

the rest of the exam was ok.. didn't fret. ^^

emmamar

HSC
section 2 was the best found the perfect question that fitted my pre-prepared essay... section 1 was so crap especially b) our class never focused on it!! thankgod i went over it though but i agree it was rather hard in comparison to last yr's section 1

it's over though so i dont care..

Pinkeedotz

Pinkeedotz
HSC
We had the best art teacher ever.... the class was prepared. I didnt find the first section hard or easy...

if you remember the frames, and ask yourself the questions from the frames it shouldn't be to hard. our teacher always reminded us that if you panic, remember the question ask yourself, what the artist is trying to say and how they are saying it... (using the frames).

with art practice, every year there is an art practice question, so, in trial HSC all year 11 exams and 1/2 yearly, you should of had plenty of practice. I was just confused that it said to write an account. so i wasnt sure if they wanted an essay that all. But the paper was quiet good. not as bad as the independant paper 2004 trials

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Having studied modernism would have been useful for part 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)