Diagrams in exam section 3 (1 Viewer)

qldbulls

HSC
Hello all I was wondering how important a diagram in the business report is and what exactly a good diagram would look like.
Most sample answers I've seen include a flowchart sorta thing, I'm guessing that including one would probably get you 1-2 marks extra which you otherwise wouldn't?
I'm thinking you would most commonly use such a diagram to answer the part of the question targeting a business function process?
Thank you

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
u always need a diagram. Could just be a table thingy (like for example comparing adv and disadv of something) or like a mindmap

yozz

HSC
wait we NEED diagrams??? ive never been taught this what..

qldbulls

HSC
wait we NEED diagrams??? ive never been taught this what..
@yozz
Despite what its_ace21 said before, there's no way you're gonna get 0/20 if you don't include a diagram, so no you probably don't NEED one. It's just one of the extra things that could grab extra marks. I'm sure some people have got band 5/6 reports without diagrams before, it's just probably easier to do with one, since it demonstrates to the marker a bit more knowledge of what goes into a business report and how to incorporate it.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
@yozz
Despite what its_ace21 said before, there's no way you're gonna get 0/20 if you don't include a diagram, so no you probably don't NEED one. It's just one of the extra things that could grab extra marks. I'm sure some people have got band 5/6 reports without diagrams before, it's just probably easier to do with one, since it demonstrates to the marker a bit more knowledge of what goes into a business report and how to incorporate it.
yea our teachers said we were gonna lose a lot if we didnt have one 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)