Damn English (1 Viewer)

losty

exactly... if you people "suck" or hate english you should just do a lower level... we live in australia, whose language is english... which we use on a daily basis hence making english compulsory...

and as if making maths compulsory ld behe same thing.... everyone needs english on a day to day basis... u dont NEED maths plus the majority of shit learned in 2u or higher is completely unnecessary for life

Collin

HSC
N/A
Yeah but then if you do a lower level english your UAI takes a relative beating. Lose-lose situation for us english haters.

muldersgun

HSC
i have serious doubts that HSC english actually improves your written and spoken english. All it has taught me is that you should listen, regurgitate and make it look like you know something whereas in reality you probably haven't even read the text perscribed.

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Its just to level out the freaks who would normally get 100 for their UAI (4 unit maths, physics, chem etc). No other purpose... I dont think i have learnt much yet in English... However if we grammer and stuff, that would be better...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)