Crucible/tempest/hagseed prompts (1 Viewer)

s97127

HSC
Can someone give a few prompts for the crucible and tempest/hagseed? Thanks

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
prompts? as in conceptual ideas for an essay? or potential essay questions?

i am genuinely asking you, if it's the former, what is stopping you from formulating one yourself? look at the rubric, it's not that hard to make a basic idea responding to all areas of the module? (if the latter, look through trial and hsc questions)

s97127

HSC
prompts? as in conceptual ideas for an essay? or potential essay questions?

i am genuinely asking you, if it's the former, what is stopping you from formulating one yourself? look at the rubric, it's not that hard to make a basic idea responding to all areas of the module? (if the latter, look through trial and hsc questions)
I mean essay questions. I've written two thematic essays and link them the rubric already. I just a few harder essay questions. Thanks

aulinia

HSC
I mean essay questions. I've written two thematic essays and link them the rubric already. I just a few harder essay questions. Thanks
Look at trial/hsc questions like masaken said, and also artofsmart/matrix have a bunch of questions that you also can try out. Just search up artofsmart/matrix english advanced module A questions

s97127

HSC
Look at trial/hsc questions like masaken said, and also artofsmart/matrix have a bunch of questions that you also can try out. Just search up artofsmart/matrix english advanced module A questions
wow i got 20 questions from artofsmart. Thank you :)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
I don't necessarily think it's hard, but moreso conceptually complex but you could try playing around with the trial and hsc questions. for mod a often it's an extract qn that can throw people off - maybe pick a hsc/trial extract qn and replace the one used with an obscure extract and answer it

s97127

HSC
I don't necessarily think it's hard, but moreso conceptually complex but you could try playing around with the trial and hsc questions. for mod a often it's an extract qn that can throw people off - maybe pick a hsc/trial extract qn and replace the one used with an obscure extract and answer it
thank you. That's very helpful.

s97127

HSC
btw, from your signature, i think you're Asian and go to nsg or hgh and aim for medicine next year :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)