Conversation = interview? (1 Viewer)

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
Hey,
When in the exam, i done an interview on radio between 2 people, but it wasn't a conversation as such, it was on the radio.

Will i get penalised for this?

I still had 2 diff people on their , with 1 having a good view and another a bad.

Anyone know??:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :mad: :mad: :mad:

EXA BOY

they may think its a little strange cause interview and conversation are to specific text forms, theyr not the same things, an interview is a question/answer style piece of writing while a conversation is less formal and doesnt need 2 have questions instead it has points of view as one person tries to convince the other that they r right....

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
quite a few people seem to have done the whole radio interview... i don't if you'll be penalised but it wasn't really the text type we were asked to do so u might be...
hehe i kept it simple...just a conversation< which somehow managed to turn into a debate (grrr):rolleyes:

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
Originally posted by EXA BOY
they may think its a little strange cause interview and conversation are to specific text forms, theyr not the same things, an interview is a question/answer style piece of writing while a conversation is less formal and doesnt need 2 have questions instead it has points of view as one person tries to convince the other that they r right....
good point
Is this eggie?

EXA BOY

nah its not..... but i know who eggie is he's a member of EXAclub.net!!!! and has a new red exa....

He told me to pass a message on 2 u though its kinda a bit rude he says its a personal joke so i hope u see it that way "ur a stupid asian and ur dad cant deliver the mail for crap!"...sounds like ur great mates with him hehehehe

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)