Consider Me Mindfucked! (1 Viewer)

Anton

HSC
Today I spent my time talking with my friends over coffee and cigarettes about our uni courses (we're all doing Arts it looks like, nice!).

Consider me mindfucked that I'm going to uni next year! I remember back in yr. 7 when my one-eyed music teacher Mr. Suffolk said 'you can laugh now at the yr. 12s but you'll be doing the HSC before you know it.' How I laughed at them, and him.
And now I'm doing it.

Christ, little Anton is growing up! Massive props to everyone on this board for getting through 13 odd years of schooling. We all officially fucking rock.

That's it,
Anton

SkAnDi

HSC
I decided I wanted to do a law degree today.

My inspiration? Marshall Law.

Damn, they better have law students like lisa mc cune haha.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
haha yeh i agree anton! 13 bloody years of hell...THAT is a friggin achievement.

i guess you're right about hsc coming up so quickly...but honestly, to tell u the truth, it really hasn't seem to hit me at all yet. even during trials, like its not like i wasn't stressed i just wasn't like, "oh, its the friggin hsc. i better like study 24/7 and do really well and like know lots of stuff". pfft. haha!

its usually more of im stressed becaused im not stressing. well it makes sense it my warped mind.

i cannot WAIT to go to uni and get out of HS. like i am loving those post-high-school movies like ghost world now cos i am just looking so forward to *real* life. ... although ghost world was actually kinda depressing..

Anton

HSC
I'm the same, I'm pretty much stress-free. And I can't wait to go to uni (or maybe defer and live in Melbourne with my friend Emily for a year) next year and just sit in cafes and smoke and drink cafe, go to pubs (legally this time unlike the past two years with my fake ID), listen to music, write music in a band and just not worry about the HSC ALL the time.

Ooooh baby!

Anton

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by SkAnDi
I decided I wanted to do a law degree today.

My inspiration? Marshall Law.

Damn, they better have law students like lisa mc cune haha.
haha!!! i was like that too after the practice and ally back in year 9. it looked so exciting then. but then some guy told me that most people who do law become boring solicitors (sp?) or something who just sit at desks and fill in paperwork...urgh

anyone remember 'above the law?" that was THE shittest show EVER.

is marshall law good btw? its so great that aussie drama has been able to be revived lately, like its so good that we're able to get 3 top dramas each year these past two years (although i think mccleod's daughters is a gayarse show)

white collar blue was really good though. i really like peter o-brien, and the neighbours chick...brooke satchwell! she's funky. but the harriet chick, dunno the actress' name, she had really superficial dialogue and pulled them off pretty bad too...

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Anton
I'm the same, I'm pretty much stress-free. And I can't wait to go to uni (or maybe defer and live in Melbourne with my friend Emily for a year) next year and just sit in cafes and smoke and drink cafe, go to pubs (legally this time unlike the past two years with my fake ID), listen to music, write music in a band and just not worry about the HSC ALL the time.

Ooooh baby!

Anton
yeh i have sooo many things to do after hsc as well...and yeh ditto, though i like to try and think that there's more to life than that...!

im gonna travel around europe, like travel not tourist, (after i make some dough that is, so hopefully by the end of next year), get like 3 jobs in the summer, join community arts and photography classes, read my hundred-thousand art books which i have bought over the past couple of years but haven't read cos i 'feel too guilty that im not reading school books'... write a script for my 'television series idea'...lots of things. be a big bum.

hell i dont care about the frickin hsc exams i just want schoolies to be here right now!!!!!

Anton

HSC
Ok I just have to set up an auto-responder that says 'I agree with Johnson.'

To paraphrase you: End HSC, you fucker! BRING ON SCHOOLIES!!!
Anton

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
hahaha!!! well, i'm sure we're not alone. in thinking that.

i always try and think to myself, look at the big picture...in like 10 years time (but for me in about 10 months time) we're gonna look back and think 'why the fuck did we care [or not care] so much for this "hsc thing" ???' this is gonna be like a measly 12 months of nothingness compared to the fun we're gonna have from now on...

WOOHOO!! i love the GOD who invented schoolies...been the one thing i've been looking forward to in year 12 since i decided to go!

Morgues

worst thing is........we wait for months and months for schoolies and its going to be all over in 1 short week.......they are going to have to drag me out of gold coast

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)