Confucianism...Is anyone willing to share their knowledge? (1 Viewer)

Jessisbored

HSC
I'm supposed to do a report on a non religious belief system...I've been to the library and I've just been searching on the internet...does anyone know anything about it or has previously studied it?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Confucianism is a philosophy rather than a belief system. It branches off from the belief system Buddhism. Most Chinese practise confucianism.

I cannot recall anymore information. but you should find more information from the Internet.

santaslayer

HSC
yea Confu. aint really a 'belief system' as such.....maybe you could do buddhism and branch oit or touch on confuc?

Jessisbored

HSC
Yeah I wish i could...but I'm supposed to be writing a report on a non-religious belief system and there were some choices on our question sheet and confucianism happened to be one of them...in addition to like feminism, environmentalism, i think marxiam was one etc. My S+C teacher said i will mark you down if it is a history essay so i avoided marxism and stuff...

Do you have any advice on a good topic to research for a non-religious belief system?

Jessisbored

HSC
i dont have a problem anymore.,..saw my teacher today
Guys...confucainism is stated as a non-religious belief system in the syllabus! So i can definately do it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)