concentration geaph (M5) (1 Viewer)

Jos:)

HSC
the stoichiometric ratios in option C are not reflective of the diagram/graph. We see the change to be equal in amount for all constituents so D is correct. What most likely happened was a change in decrease pressure which caused all of the species to decrease in concentration rapidly. in order to increase the number of molecules, you would shift to the side with the most moles eliminating A and B as they are equal. this is seen in D and C, but as I said C shows a change that isn't reflective of the graph, leaving D.

kractus

HSC
the stoichiometric ratios in option C are not reflective of the diagram/graph. We see the change to be equal in amount for all constituents so D is correct. What most likely happened was a change in decrease pressure which caused all of the species to decrease in concentration rapidly. in order to increase the number of molecules, you would shift to the side with the most moles eliminating A and B as they are equal. this is seen in D and C, but as I said C shows a change that isn't reflective of the graph, leaving D.
wdym not reflective of the graph? Like should decrease in concentration drop harder for Z in c or something?

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
the question is kinda wierd tho cuz 'X' dropped far more than it should have (Right? if not i need to revise mod 5..)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)