Comm/Law Majors (1 Viewer)

akira1285

HSC
Komit said:
Does anyone know how this shit works?

Is it possible to do Finance and Accounting Majors in a Commerce/Law degree without exceeding the 24cp limit per semester?

Help please.....
if you are pre-2006 i think you could do two majors under com/law but restricted to the accounting/finance or finance/IBUS combinations

post-2006: im not so sure, you would have to check how many senior credits points you would need to satisfy a major and the total credit points taken up by law units in the first three years.. also have a look at the handbook (which can be download online) and see if there is an express restriction - cuz im my year, all they said was that com/law students must complete "at least" one major from eco+bus faculty - so you could do 2 majors

Quintin

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
If I undertake a combined Comm/Law degree, will I be restricted to doing 1 Commerce major or will I be able to do 2? Is this any different to UNSW?

Is it possible, after three years, to entirely drop the LLB degree if you don't wish to continue, but instead graduate with a straight BCom?
entrants for 2007 will no longer be able to do 2 majors with com/law... I get to do it because in the USYD open day i was given a document saying you could, and then when i applied to do it and they said you cant, and i appealed and thus me and one of my friends who had exactly the same thing happen to her are the last of that era. One should note however it is quite a strain on time and i find myself having to overload every semester of the next two years...

Sorry to be the deliverer of bad news...

Q

ps yes it is possible to drop after 3 years and still have a BCom

peter2

Banned
HSC
Can You Stop Reviving Long Dead Threads And Stop Posting All The Time. No One Cares What You Say Or Think You Piece Of Shit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)