Combined Law (1 Viewer)

timmii

sporadic attendee
At usyd, u needed 98.15 or above to do feepaying, at unsw it was 94.3+

Scary thought. At law enrollment, everyone in that room got 99.6 or above (or 98.15 i spose) Rather intimidating for sure....

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by timmii
At usyd, u needed 98.15 or above to do feepaying, at unsw it was 94.3+

Scary thought. At law enrollment, everyone in that room got 99.6 or above (or 98.15 i spose) Rather intimidating for sure....
I agree, people doing combined law will be quoting their UAI's as 0.7, .95 and will cut out the 99.xx

timmii

sporadic attendee
Originally posted by Ultimate

I agree, people doing combined law will be quoting their UAI's as 0.7, .95 and will cut out the 99.xx
People are still quoting their UAIs?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad

wat about the ppl that got 100? :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by MinAi

wat about the ppl that got 100? :p
they would probably laugh in the most sinister manner :p

btw its interesting to see the expression on people's faces when you tell your going to macq ...

timmii

sporadic attendee
Hmmm, i probably know more ppl going to macq than unsw/usyd. But I suppose they are chasing after the north shore ppl...Or perhaps you're implying that my acquaintances are substandard? ;) I think its so amusing how ppl have preconceptions of unis/courses - "ohhhhh! You're doing law???" vs "oh, science. " etc...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
really, most people i know are going to usyd/unsw (an evenly distributed might i add) ... and a few going to uts ...

and most people have their preconceptions about people going to macq (and they arent good might i also add) [sidenote: its apparent to me that i like using the words "might i add" at this point in time] ...

i am most definitely not implying that you acquaintances are substandard ... because i wouldnt accuse myself of being substandard ... or i just might ... :)

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Most people I know are going to queensland uni and newcastle, I'm the only one going to Usyd and there are two more going to UNSW.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Most people I know are going to queensland uni and newcastle, I'm the only one going to Usyd and there are two more going to UNSW.
Isn't that cause u live in tweed heads or somewhere extremely north?

B

Bambul

A friend of mine who got 100 went to Macquarie. But then I know 7 people from my school who got 100 (one other went to Melbourne Uni, one went to USyd and the other 4 are at UNSW)

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by MinAi

Isn't that cause u live in tweed heads or somewhere extremely north?

Coffs Harbour, been living here for 5 years, used to live in sydney and go to Knox Grammar School.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)