clothes and chrissy bargains. (1 Viewer)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
this is sooo a girly topic lol. anyways, girls, and guys i spose, what are u most likley to buy if u go clothes shopping, whats ur budget like, and is ur taste so familiar u end up gettin 3 tops which are almost all the same??? fav shops etc lol.

and hav u stocked up on the sooo good after chrissy bargains????

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I don't give a stuff what anyone thinks of me, so lately a lot of my clothes have been coming from Silhouette (sp?), I don't really specifically go out clothes shopping, if I'm out and I see something I like, I'll get it, and I don't generally end up with clothes that are all that similar (apart from my jeans, but hey, I'm a uni girl, I'm allowed to have a denim fetish)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
yeh i have stacks of jeans. the other day i was at the shops tho and i picked up this skirt in myer and was like wow this is nice 2 my sis and she looked at me, and i had one which was almost identical but longer from portmans on. whoops.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
beccaxx said:
this is sooo a girly topic lol. anyways, girls, and guys i spose, what are u most likley to buy if u go clothes shopping, whats ur budget like, and is ur taste so familiar u end up gettin 3 tops which are almost all the same??? fav shops etc lol.

and hav u stocked up on the sooo good after chrissy bargains????
just jeans has the hottest collection of tops these days.........and i bought like 6 tops and just the other day i went back and saw that all of them had been priced down to almost 50% off..........so shitty.......but oh well...and yes i do but like 3 tops that r the same desgn but different colour.......and my fav place to shop is portmans and for casual stuff just jeans.......

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
yeh i love just jeans and portmans. me and my sis came home with the same top in diff colours, and she also got that top in another colour 4 chrissy... so we hav 3 tops all exact same in diff colour. its like in cartoons where they go to the cupboard and everythings the same in diff colours lol

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i love both the jeans shops u mentioned but i cant afford to buy stuff from them usually lol. i also shop at ice and supre... and i was disappointed supre's sales after chrissy werent that great :S anyways, valley girl and temt and bras n things had the best sales, yay i love sales

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
bloodysunday said:
target all the way. i got an awesome clubbing shirt for $25, plus a couple of singlets, a shirt and a pair of shorts altogether under $80.

who cares if it's not some cool brand name? go cheapness.
yeah, after hsc (2003) i got a simple black halter with a silver buckle sort of thing from valleygirl for $16, the material's great compared to most of their other clothes :p

oh, and on the same day i also got one of those floaty skirts from glassons for $18, the ones that were really in at the time :p i still love them!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
one pink and white striped collared shirt, and one aqua with design collared shirt from Buss in parramatta $25 altogether

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)