Chronic headaches (1 Viewer)

HSC
yeah one of my friend he was like .. it use to be "cool" now he cant stop.. when he wants too .... (ciggies are heavily taxed) yeah we kinda linked that to economics.. hehehe .. =P

but .. dont smoke too much, not good for you.. doenst it make you eat less.? thats why some girls smoke?

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
lilkiwicutie89 said:
yeah one of my friend he was like .. it use to be "cool" now he cant stop.. when he wants too .... (ciggies are heavily taxed) yeah we kinda linked that to economics.. hehehe .. =P

but .. dont smoke too much, not good for you.. doenst it make you eat less.? thats why some girls smoke?
smoking makes u ugly, with yellow teeth and premature wrinkles.

NYARGH! HAPPY HALOWEEN...

you want smoke, go choke on ur car's exhaust fumes. Smoking is just dumb, period.

Ciao,

-P_D

nahian

HSC
Smokin makes you destress
Maximising performance in HSC exams
Keep on smokin my crimson brother, You will end up beating these dudes lol

HSC
P_Dilemma said:
smoking makes u ugly, with yellow teeth and premature wrinkles.

NYARGH! HAPPY HALOWEEN...

you want smoke, go choke on ur car's exhaust fumes. Smoking is just dumb, period.

Ciao,

-P_D
go tell Felix that.. OMG .. i dont like smokers.. shh..... nah its just the smell . yuk!!

tristambrown

HSC
check your posture ... neck & back pain can translate into headaches, vertigo & nausea. If you spend alot of time studyiong (liek for the hsc) it is quite possible that yur neck is getting to you ... (headache through middle and back of head - pain & tingling can radiate through shoulders back and arms)

try to prop books up and spend as little time hunched over as possible

also if you have a computer make sure the screen is at eye level (prop it up) & ensure the refresh rate is set to abover 60hz - 60 hz will screw yur eyes and giv u headaches. (headache with sore eyes)

ensure propper lighting in your reading areas

do you have wisdom teeth comming through - they can give killer headaches (they follow jawline deep into the middle of yur head)

try pseudoephedrine etc incase it is sinus pressure ...(headache toward front of head/through middle behind eyes)

are you withdrawing from caffeine or taking too much - headache for withdrawal at least is toward temples)

HSC
tristambrown said:
check your posture ... neck & back pain can translate into headaches, vertigo & nausea. If you spend alot of time studyiong (liek for the hsc) it is quite possible that yur neck is getting to you ... (headache through middle and back of head - pain & tingling can radiate through shoulders back and arms)

try to prop books up and spend as little time hunched over as possible

also if you have a computer make sure the screen is at eye level (prop it up) & ensure the refresh rate is set to abover 60hz - 60 hz will screw yur eyes and giv u headaches. (headache with sore eyes)

ensure propper lighting in your reading areas

do you have wisdom teeth comming through - they can give killer headaches (they follow jawline deep into the middle of yur head)

try pseudoephedrine etc incase it is sinus pressure ...(headache toward front of head/through middle behind eyes)

are you withdrawing from caffeine or taking too much - headache for withdrawal at least is toward temples)

thanks .. that advice is really.. helpfull

CHEERS

acrimonioustouc

HSC
ive been getting them since the half yearlies in like.. march.

sleep wasnt helping, id wake up feeling like i hadnt slept, and still have a headache, panadol did nothing really. panadol with codeine was the only thing that helped a bit.

after a bit i went to the doctor and was referred to a phsyio, which ive been going back to every few months for a few treatments to relieve tension in my neck which was what was causing it. hurts quite a bit but definetly reduced the frequency and intensity of them.

heatpack on neck and walking sometimes helps me.

1harkina

HSC
*Ninny-mole* said:
[/list]No offence, but you should get over the cigarettes. Every post I have seen of yours includes the word cigarettes and encourages people to smoke. Smoking isn't 'cool', or healthy, you shouldn't do it.
So, back to the topic, I always have a headache lately, and they have been really bad ones. I did have a little but of hayfever a week ago or something but even before then I get blinding headaches that kinda block my ears. I take like 6 panadol every day. Doesn't really help though.
he may be telling ppl to smoke but you are obviously a druggo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)