Cheap, Flexible Tutoring...take A Look!!!! (1 Viewer)

DTET1

HSC
Hi all,

MY name is Will, and i run a tutoring agency which is CHEAP, and FLEXIBLE to suit the needs of students of ALL types. I graduated from high school last year, and am currently studying Science/Education at UNSW. Im also the assistant manager at another well-known, international tutoring agency, and because of the experience i have had with students and also the experience WHILE i was a student (just last year, so they have not been forgoten), i wanted to give my friends in the years below me a chance to get good quality help with school work without putting a hole in their pockets.
Another reason that im putting my own hard earnt bucks at risk and doing this is because i was annoyed by the amount of tutors around that went VERY well in the HSC, but could NOT relay their knowledge to me. I personally make sure that my tutors CAN and WILL help you not only learn the work but UNDERSTAND it!! because that is the difference between a Band 5 and a Band 6. I want to give you people something that WORKS and not be another tutor you waste your money on!!!

I can cater for just about all subjects, and rates are more cheaper than you would expect. Classes are also very flexible. They can be any size ranging from 1 on 1, to a class of 6 (max). These classes can be done at the time and place of the student(s) choosing, so if your even remotley interested or just want more info, dont hesitate to send me an email to ask for details and work out study plans or times i or any of my other tutors are avaiable to help you out.

MY email is: williamwang87@gmail.com and i will check this everyday, so expect next day replies if you send me mail

If you want to put me through the grill ;), or just get any kind of info etc and would like to talk to me personally, then please send me an email and i will quickly reply with my phone number, or if you leave your number i will call you.

Cheers,
Will

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I think you've said something that is very true, which i found is often forgotten by other agencies: Good grades DOES NOT mean you can teach the subject.

DTET1

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
I think you've said something that is very true, which i found is often forgotten by other agencies: Good grades DOES NOT mean you can teach the subject.

:D Thanks for your comment, this issue was one of the main things i found was slightly amiss with the system. I am glad that someone else agrees with me that its a problem many students face everytime they consider gettin outside help for school work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)