case studies (1 Viewer)

AGB

HSC
do u guys reckon that ppl can use just one case study in extended responses?? or do u get better marks if u hav heaps in???

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by ufb
AGB U should listen to DAD
LOL
well for your information ufb...i posted that question before i asked the question in class. HA!

Originally posted by Bon
You can use one and still get a band 6 for your report.

If you have several case studies, it means you have more examples to draw upon in your report and makes it easier to pick up the marks with more relevant examples - it means more work though. :)
i agree, i used three, national foods, qantas and coke.But i also used examples using my common sense to bs in the hsc exam.I discussed things about peter jackson's tobacco co. who export to asian markets which do not require warning labels on their products.Use the syllabus and use your logic.I got 90 in business.

PhiL

Originally posted by Almighty Jafar

i agree, i used three, national foods, qantas and coke.But i also used examples using my common sense to bs in the hsc exam.I discussed things about peter jackson's tobacco co. who export to asian markets which do not require warning labels on their products.Use the syllabus and use your logic.I got 90 in business.
What case study is their to use about "National Foods?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)